NEWEST PROFESSIONAL DEHYDRATOR FROM TRIBEST
with new TST Technology!
Finally, a professional-quality, all digital dehydrator that blows away all the competition! The new Tribest 9-Tray dehydrator is loaded with features that the competition hasn't even though of yet - or charges ten times more to get!
First, of course, the Tribest Sedona is a horizontal-flow dehydrator maximizing efficiency and air flow. Unlike cheaper models, the exclusive dual-chamber, dual fan design dehydrates more evenly and accurately without tedious rotating trays, which you often have to do with the Sedona's closest competitor.
Plus, the Sedona is the first and only dehydrator in its class to offer you the accuracy of a computer-controlled digital timer with up to 150 hours of continuous operation. Even Sedona's closest competitor only offers a 26 hour manual timer. In addition, you can control the Sedona's exclusive dual chambers together or independently.
Exclusive "TST" Technology
The newest Tribest Sedona model now features TST technology -- (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer). With TST, now you can program your Sedona Dehydrator to automatically operate in 3 modes:
- Fast Mode - Temperature stays consistent up to 155 F
- Raw Mode - Lower Termperature -- up to 118 F
- Combo Mode - Begin in Fast Mode at a higher temp to get wet items which lower internal temps to dry out a bit, then and after a period of time automatically convert to Raw Mode's lower, enzyme-protecting temps.
TST Technology letsd you to control the dehydration process for almost any type of produce. You can set the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer and watch it run in "Fast" mode of up to 155°F for the first few hours,when your items are still very wet (which lowers internal temps). Then the Sedona automatically switches to "Raw" mode" for a temp of just 118°F or less for the remaining dehydration time -- preserving your raw, living enzymes!
The Sedona behydrator is engineered by Tribest for maximum durability. Tribest have has offering healthy-living appliances for over 20 years. The Sedona dehydrator is their latest product designed to help you discover a healthier lifestyle. The 5 year warranty, the longest in the industry, demonstrates Tribest's commitment that your dehydrator will provide many years of trouble-free operation.On/Off Switch easily turns Sedona on and off without disconnecting the power cord.
Exclusive Dual Fan, Dual Chamber Design
The Tribest Sedona is the first dehydrator to offer a total of 600 watts using two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two dehyrating chambers. Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each chamber - designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process - and eliminating the tedious, annoying tray swapping required by our famous competition.The two drying chanbers can operate independently or simultaneously giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favorite dehydrated recipes at once.
Because the Tribest Sedona dehydrator can be set using only one chamber and heater less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favorite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly.You can choose to dehydrate four, five or nine trays of food at a time for small to large batches of your favorite recipes. Additionally, set Sedona’s already quiet fans to day or night mode for extreme quiet operation. Combined, the two powerful dual 5-inch fans provide 600 watts of drying power - literally "blowing away" the competition.
Exclusive All-Digital Computer-Controlled Technology
- TST technology -- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer
- Display temperature in Fahrenheight or Celsius
- Show actual temperature inside temperature you set.
- Timer window shows count-down timer or hours you set
- Set button sets the temperature or time.
- Up/Down button sets the temperature or timer
- Tray button lets you run one or two chambers
- Mode button lets you to select day or night mode
(full speed fans in day or slower, quieter speeds at night mode)
- Start/Pause button
Other food dehydrators claim to be digital but only offer digital timers and do not control the current temperature within the drying chamber. Sedona is the only dehydrator which offers an all digital control panel and is fully automated to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated.
Remember, different foods require different drying temperatures to properly preserve their nutrition and flavor. The Sedona has a very accurate computer-controlled digital thermostat to make sure you are using the proper temperature. Too high a temperature can kill enzymes, reduce flavor and destroy vitamins. Too low a temperature can allow bacteria and mold to grow!
- Temperature Display consistently displays the current temperature in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C) in each drying chamber.
- TST technology -- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer
- Day/Night Setting lets the Sedona run more quietly at night.
- Energy Efficient Dual Fan Technology lets you control each drying chamber together or individually for optimum performance. Now you can efficiently dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favorite dehydrated recipes; conserving energy.
- Glass Door lets you monitor the dehydration process with your own eyes without having to open the door.
- Digital Temperature Control lets you accurately asjust to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
- Electronic Digital Display accurately and easily sets the Sedona to your preferred temperature, displaying the current drying temperature for your convenience.
- Digital Timer adjust dehydration times up to 150 hours of uninterrupted operation.
Compact Design fits in the space of your discarded microwave.
- Dual Fan Dual Chamber Technology lets you to use one or both fan-heater-sets at a time at one temperature setting for small to large batches of food dehydration.
- BPA Free Plastic Trays and Tray Mesh Screens are designed to optimize the dehydration area. Additionally, Sedona’s casing is also BPA Free. Compared to other dehydrators which use harmful black dyes in their trays to help mask food stains, Sedona only uses clear plastic trays to make cleaning easier.
- Side Air Vents allow for both even and efficient air flow and circulation.